Thursday, March 26, 2009

Patricia Tribute


I'm feeling a little nostalgic today. I just discovered that my ex-brother in law and his wife have a bit part in the movie "Midnight Bayou" this weekend (Saturday to be exact), on Lifetime TV. I'm so thrilled for them, I know they are so excited, I'M excited FOR them! They sent me a picture of themselves all dressed up for the part and they are so adorable. It made me think of the last time I talked to him which was when I was visiting the home of my sister Patricia, his ex, right after she passed away and he called to offer his condolences. Patti and I would have gotten a big kick out of this news if she was still here....damn.
You can see most of my art in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows to the right. You can purchase my illustrated children's book "The Harp Mouse Chooses Her Home: The Adventure Begins" by Diane E Dunn and the companion mouse puppet, prints and original art or request commissions and at the same time have 10% of your purchase donated to animal charities here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5663698

No comments: