Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finesse of the Feline Fanny

This has always been a favorite of mine. Although the original acrylic has long been sold, the prints continue to be a big success. Even though I no longer have a cat, I always had one while growing up until a few years back (not the growing up... I mean having a cat. I still haven't grown up and don't intend to any time soon). As time has passed, I've decided to wad my dogs and cats up into one convenient package. My dogs are now the size of cats, have the same demanding attitude as cats and while they too think they are ruling the roost, they at least make it outside to pee, unlike my last cat did as he reached old age. I do remember though that much of the time I had this view of my feline's fanny... his choice...not mine.


You can see most of my art in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows to the right. You can purchase my illustrated children's book "The Harp Mouse Chooses Her Home: The Adventure Begins" by Diane E Dunn and the companion mouse puppet, prints and original art or request commissions and at the same time have 10% of your purchase donated to animal charities here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5663698

No comments: