Thursday, January 17, 2008

Amazing Face by Donna Grace!

I must say I have many personal favorites in my portfolio but I just LOVE illustrating animated expressions like this! I can just feel her pain! Thanks to her mommy for sending this one and providing me the pleasure of creating this portrait.

Thank you to everyone that bid in the last set of eBay charity auctions. I would like to especially thank my customers that went above and beyond helping with the .99 starting price charity auctions. Those people paid well over the final bidding price of their purchases to help the charities within those listings. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH, it's people like you that help to make the world a better place. You know who you are!!!

Charity donations are still in my eBay store but starting prices are up because I lost a large hunk of my hind quarters on many listed in the last batch. Please remember that at the end of the auction, 10% or $5.00 whichever is greater, goes to the charity listed, then eBay fees and pay pal fees must be paid after that. So as you can see, this is not a get rich quick (or or even slowly or at all) kind of auction, this is a helping another human being or animal in need kind of auction. They would appreciate your help...I PROMISE I appreciate it! I really, really do!!! Please browse my charity auctions (look for the little blue ribbons) here: http://stores.ebay.com/Donna-Pellegata-Artist-Studio_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm


You can see most all of my portraits in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows upper right.

No comments: