Saturday, January 5, 2008

Maniacal Mouser


Here's a little guy that is in desperate need of some play time. Check out my ebay listings for some other art prints you might enjoy here: http://stores.ebay.com/Donna-Pellegata-Artist-Studio_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm and remember to look for the little blue ribbons, because those in particular will provide a percentage of the final auction price to a charity in need. Charities for animals AND people. Notice the starting price...now...how can she do that you say? I can't, but if YOU bid high and bring that price up so I can KEEP donating, I will be able to KEEP listing at that ridiculously low starting price with NO reserve, so you can donate even more! See how that works? Vicious circle. Circle of life. Circle of hope. CIRCLE THIS WEBSITE so you can help! It won't hurt a bit and might even make you feel all warm and fuzzy. Now wouldn't that be nice?



You can see most all of my portraits in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows upper right.

No comments: