Thursday, March 11, 2010

Milford Memories Featured Artist


Family a Fair

Beer Tent

I have been chosen as the featured artist for the

 August 13, 14, 15, 2010 

This is such an honor for me!
I would like to thank Joell Beether, Executive Director
for this amazing opportunity! 

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! 
to all of those at the Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce that made this possible!

When you purchase an item from MY STORE, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity the donation goes to, will depend on the item purchased and I will love you forever from the bottom of my little black heart. They deserve a chance too.

Grab a cup of coffee and take a long luxurious gander at my website ArtQwerks

1 comment:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! :D

I've added this to today's EBSQ Friday Five.