Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Under the Watchful Eye

See my work here this weekend!

Exhibition and Sale

January 10 – March 7, 2010

The Janice Charach Gallery asked artists throughout the world to decorate plain, wooden chamsahs. Each chamsah begins the same, but through the careful hands of the artist is revealed to be a singular, masterful creation of great beauty. The result is a reflection of life itself: our commonality as human beings, and our extraordinary uniqueness as individuals.

Opening Receptions:Sunday, January 10

Gallery Patron Preview and Presale – NoonPublic Opening – 1 p.m.
For more information, please call 248.432.5579or visit http://www.jccdet.org/.
Visit the Gallery Opening livestream at https://74.204.85.21/.

When you purchase an item from my store, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity the donation goes to, will depend on the item purchased and I will love you forever from the bottom of my little black heart. They deserve a chance too.

Grab a cup of coffee and take a long luxurious gander at my website ArtQwerks

No comments: