Thursday, January 7, 2010

IF ~ Renewal

Today we have the renewal of the word "Pioneer" because I just got around to finishing this and by gosh by golly I'm posting it for IF.
...just call me trailblazer...

When you purchase an item from my store, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity the donation goes to, will depend on the item purchased and I will love you forever from the bottom of my little black heart. They deserve a chance too.

Grab a cup of coffee (or wine, depending on the time of day or your alchoholic tendencies) and take a long luxurious gander at my website...

ArtQwerks

3 comments:

Jose said...

Great style, great coloring. Love the expression, both on the face and in the pose. This has got to be the blog with the most personality I've seen yet! =D

Susan Beth Studio said...

What pluck! Love your renewed pioneer and your sense of humor!

Alex said...

is it wrong that I'm attracted to her?