Friday, October 8, 2010

IF ~ Transportation

I pulled this color pencil commission from my portfolio archives. It's a little dingy and blurry (I blurred the tag further on the truck to protect the innocent) and yes, I realize it's strikes an odd cord with animal rescue donations and pleas, but it's the first illo I thought of when I read this weeks word for Illustration Friday...Transportation

even though I'm not keen on hunting, people are allowed to do it

...just not in my yard :)

When you purchase an item from MY STORE, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity the donation goes to, will depend on the item purchased and I will love you forever from the bottom of my little black heart. ...and even if you don't purchase anything from me, you can go to their site and make a donation! These animals deserve a chance!

Have a seat in the yard by the bonfire, in a sweatshirt, with a warm mug of something and browse through the pages of my website ArtQwerks

1 comment:

theartofpuro said...

I don't love hunting but the illustration is great!