Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Millford Memories This Weekend!



Please come join me this weekend for the




I am the featured artist for this year's event. This means not only will I have a booth available with my paintings, prints, cards, "qwerky" jewelry and illustrated books, but the authors of these books will also be there to sign them with me. Diane E Dunn, author of "The Harp Mouse Chooses Her Home: The Adventure Begins" and "Harp Mouse Adventures - Book II" will be there signing books on Saturday Aug 14th and Rachel Longhurst author of "The Enchanted Tree of Crooked Lake" and "Where My Story Begins" will be there Friday and Sunday, Aug 13th and 15th signing hers. There will be tons of art, jewelry and just about everything else by artisans all over the country. There will be Face Painting by the Village Fine Arts Association in front of (or close to) the Milford House Bar and Grill, where my friend Linda Onderko and others will be squeezing cheeks the entire weekend, painting the sweet faces of your adorable younguns, as lines are backed up around the block! There will be loads of events for children AND adults AND family fun! So take some time this weekend to come say hello to me... Donna Pellegata...I'll be in booth #89 in front of Main Street Art, an art lovers delight, a store full of art, art supplies and creators of some of the most beautiful work I've ever seen, framing your favorite art pieces! ...and Jeanne DeHaan 's art will be displayed in the window!

I look forward to seeing you there!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could join you Donna. Have a fabulous time and I hope it goes well for you.