Wednesday, June 17, 2009

enzolicious!

Early every morning I run for 20 minutes on the treadmill that my friend Mary Anne graciously gave to me, before I head upstairs to the studio. Every morning my little dog Enzo stands beside the treadmill while I'm running and puts his nose on the platform. He's so curious he can barely stand it. Well this morning he decided, he couldn't take it any longer and with a little prompting from me, jumped up and started running. I could just eat him with a shovel.


When you purchase an item from ArtQwerks, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Second Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity will depend on the item purchased and I will greatly appreciate it.
See my store and galleries to the right.

No comments: