Monday, June 15, 2009

IF ~ Unfold

The story was about to unfold before his very eyes!

Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge. A topic is posted every Friday and then participants have all week to come up with their own interpretation. Read more about it here: http://www.illustrationfriday.com/about_p.php

When you purchase an item from ArtQwerks, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Second Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity will depend on the item purchased and I will greatly appreciate it.

See my store and galleries to the right.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable mouse and lovely details.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful color pencil work. The shadows/highlights create a real mouse world.

ArtSparker said...

Sweet character, well-rendered.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

beautiful pencil work!

Coreopsis said...

Lovely picture. I love how you use colored pencil to create this world that feels real.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely...he is adorable! Nicely done.

Indigene said...

You've done an excellent job! I wish mice didn't creep me out so!

Loni Edwards said...

Just lovely! The detailing is fantastic!

atelier nanda said...

What a lovely mouse. Great details. Good work.

Shirley said...

Wow, wonderful illustration! I'm so glad your little 50x50 image on IF caught my eye! Lovely work.