Friday, January 9, 2009

Where My Story Begins by Rachel Longhurst


Rachel Longhurst, author of "where MY story begins" is currently working on her second book, "The Enchanted Tree of Crooked Lake" and has chosen me as her illustrator for the project. Her first book, "where my story begins" has been placed as a "Finalist" in the "Children's Picture Book: Hardcover Non-fiction" category - Best Book 2006 National Book Awards! While the second book is under construction, I bet you or someone you know would just LOVE this sweet story about a Labrador Retriever named Corey, a Golden Retriever named Lucas and the lessons they learn through their friendship. Click on the following link to read more about this book and it's author, Rachel Longhurst... http://www.wheremystorybegins.com/ . While I'm busy with this newest book project, over the next few weeks, I will be displaying some of my favorite art work from 2008. In the mean time, take a peek at Rachel's website to see more of this heartwarming tale about these precious pups! A story for animals lovers of ALL ages!
You can see most of my art in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows to the right. You can purchase my illustrated children's book "The Harp Mouse Chooses Her Home: The Adventure Begins" by Diane E Dunn (and the companion mouse puppet separately), prints and original art or request commissions and at the same time have 10% of your purchase donated to animal charities here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5663698

No comments: