Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Something nice for spring...

...so this little guy comes to my front door the other day. He wasn't even trying to SELL anything! All he wanted to do was take a peek inside, maybe make a friend or two. The dogs got wind of him and there was no rest for the weary after that! Total chaos! Reilly after the turtle...Bunji after Reilly...Reilly bites my heiny...I thought Reilly would have a canary! I knew if I didn't take him to the water where he could make a mad dash for cover, he would never come out of his shell once the dogs got out. Poor turtle. He'll never come back to the door again. Poor, SMART turtle...

You can see most of my art in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows to the right.

No comments: