Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Karacteristics of a Koi Konversation Original fArCiCaL fOLk aRt

This is another altered original of mine. The original, original began it's life as a work for a floor cloth and has developed over time. It was then made into a print, then cut, altered, painted, collaged, textured, pen and inked and added to my fArCiCaL fOLk aRt series. It's about 10" X 10" and created on an MDF board base. Since I spend so much time on book illustrations and commissions, it's far and few between that I can spit these out, but I'm working on divvying up my time. I'm just thrilled to be working at what I love...

You can see most of my portraits and other art in MY GALLERIES at: http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_20424_profile_portfolio.htm or view my slide shows to the right.

No comments: