Tuesday, September 27, 2011

IF ~ Ferocious

ferocious?  ....nahhhhh
 
When you purchase an item from MY STORE, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity the donation goes to, will depend on the item purchased and I will love you forever from the bottom of my little black heart. ...and even if you don't purchase anything from me, you can go to their site and make a donation! They deserve a chance too!
Have a seat in the sun with a sippy and browse through the pages of my website ArtQwerks

3 comments:

Curious Art said...

When I was a kid I used to deliver papers by bicycle. I was regularly tormented by dogs to the point of developing a mild phobia. However, I found it interesting that it was never the scariest-LOOKING dogs that chased & bit-- I think their owners knew they needed training, & they were usually much better behaved than the smaller, less visually intimidating beasts.

Beautiful portrait of a clearly upstanding pet!

Roberta Baird said...

beautiful work!

Reflections said...

Stunning... he looks so regal.