Saturday, September 5, 2009

IF ~ Strong

Live Strong...
fArCiCaL fOlK aRt

Illustration Friday is a weekly illustration challenge. A topic is posted every Friday and then participants have all week to come up with their own interpretation.

When you purchase an item from ArtQwerks, 10% of your purchase price will be donated to my favorite animal charities; Last Chance Animal Rescue and Horses Haven, both in lower MI. Which charity will depend on the item purchased and I will most certainly appreciate it.

See my store and galleries to the right--->

5 comments:

Roberta Baird said...

Girl power!!!! Nice illo!

Jack Foster said...

Love your character! Nice work!

thedoodlegirl said...

Amen to Roberta's comment! Hear me roar!

Juan said...

Very nice work

Beverly Zajac-Larsen said...

That is so true! I just love it!

Bev